Company Details

• Shenzhen Ri Yue Guang Hua Technology Co., Ltd.

•  [Guangdong,China]
  • Business Type:Manufacturer
  • Main Mark: Africa , Americas , Asia , Caribbean , East Europe , Europe , Middle East , North Europe , Oceania , Other Markets , West Europe , Worldwide
  • Exporter:91% - 100%
  • Certs:CE, EMC, RoHS, TUV
Inquiry Basket ( 0 )

Shenzhen Ri Yue Guang Hua Technology Co., Ltd.

86-755-29411949

Home > Tags > T5 Led Tube T6 (Total 24 Products for T5 Led Tube T6)

T5 Led Tube T6 - manufacturer, factory, supplier from China

Review

Rezagooreh

Apr 24, 2019 5

BEST product I have purchased ever!
Sara T Bindewald

Apr 20, 2019 5

I just received this product yesterday, it was awesome. when i got it, my friend and i did some projects and it's prefect. my friend said that he also wants to buy one. I like Shenzhen Ri Yue Guang Hua Technology Co., Ltd. team too much, always serve me.
Puneet Sharma

Apr 04, 2019 5

It is my first time to buy goods from abroad, but I have to say I got one good experience for the oversea purchase from Shenzhen Ri Yue Guang Hua Technology Co., Ltd. . For this T5 Led Tube T6 , they provide very detailed instructions and helpful help. Great!
Vildan Dogan

Apr 03, 2019 5

This is Melanie from USA, I am really happy to get a good product from Shenzhen Ri Yue Guang Hua Technology Co., Ltd. . The product arrived undamaged. This is huge. The overall quality was as expected or slightly better. They have given me great customer service.
Ziauddin Sirkazi

Mar 29, 2019 5

I purchased this T5 Led Tube T6 from Shenzhen Ri Yue Guang Hua Technology Co., Ltd. . they gave us good help. good sales person and good company!!!
Tammy Leadingham

Mar 19, 2019 5

T5 Led Tube T6 is packaged so well and delivered quickly. After sell servicer has been very nice and given me great support. Highly recommend all around.
Bharat

Mar 11, 2019 5

Well packed. satisfactory product, value for money. Lovely quality of all details. recommend!
Akbar

Mar 04, 2019 5

I was looking for the T5 Led Tube T6 quite a while and finally I have found this one here!
Sameer

Feb 26, 2019 5

Great T5 Led Tube T6 .
Rashid

Feb 25, 2019 4

Very quickly delivered. everything fits the description. thank you for your cooperation!Highly recommend Shenzhen Ri Yue Guang Hua Technology Co., Ltd. company!
Zahid Islam

Feb 17, 2019 4

Great product for the price.Definitely will purchase T5 Led Tube T6 again!
Maged

Feb 03, 2019 5

The actual T5 Led Tube T6 is as beautiful as the image, accurate.
  • Tags
  • Related Information
High quality Initial,and Buyer Supreme is our guideline to offer the ideal assistance to our shoppers.At present, we are striving our best to become amongst the ideal exporters inside our industry to satisfy shoppers more want for T5 Led Tube T6 , T5 LED Tube T6 , Led Tube T5 , and by the favor of customers at home and abroad in the xxx industry.
  • RECOMMENDED

YOU MAY LIKE

SEND US A MESSAGE

We didn't put all products on website. If you can't find the product you're looking for, please contact us for more information.

Dedicated to strict quality manage and thoughtful buyer company, our experienced workers members are generally available to discuss your specifications and make certain full consumer gratification for T5 Led Tube T6 , T5 LED Tube T6 , Led Tube T5 , We focus on providing service for our clients as a key element in strengthening our long-term relationships. Our continual availability of high grade items in combination with our excellent pre-sale and after-sales service ensures strong competitiveness in an increasingly globalized market.
Communicate with Supplier?Supplier
Hugh Hu Mr. Hugh Hu
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier