Company Details

• Shenzhen Ri Yue Guang Hua Technology Co., Ltd.

•  [Guangdong,China]
  • Business Type:Manufacturer
  • Main Mark: Africa , Americas , Asia , Caribbean , East Europe , Europe , Middle East , North Europe , Oceania , Other Markets , West Europe , Worldwide
  • Exporter:91% - 100%
  • Certs:CE, EMC, RoHS, TUV
Inquiry Basket ( 0 )

Shenzhen Ri Yue Guang Hua Technology Co., Ltd.

86-755-29411949

Home > Tags > 2ft Led Tube T8 (Total 24 Products for 2ft Led Tube T8)

2ft Led Tube T8 - manufacturer, factory, supplier from China

Review

Kallala

Apr 26, 2019 5

What a wonerful 2ft Led Tube T8 ! Nice!
Aqeel Younas

Apr 19, 2019 5

We ordered this 2ft Led Tube T8 from Shenzhen Ri Yue Guang Hua Technology Co., Ltd. . The seller provided me with tracking info for the shipment when requested. I received the product two days early, very Impressed with the quality. I can't beat the price. Reliable seller. No worries here!
Shahzad Ahmad Fiaz

Apr 12, 2019 5

I had some issues with the product and I emailed Shenzhen Ri Yue Guang Hua Technology Co., Ltd. . Not only did he repond to me that day, he actually took time out of his day on a Saturday to talk me through it over the phone. I greatly appreciate it . I'm very pleased I bought this 2ft Led Tube T8 .
Dr. Seyed Mostafa Ghaderi

Apr 01, 2019 5

Very fast delivery from manufacturer. Powerful. I didn't expect that the 2ft Led Tube T8 would be so good. The Customer service answer questions and help online. Recommend.
Bevon Yearwood

Mar 26, 2019 5

Awesome,will keep in touch !
ziaulla shrieff

Mar 11, 2019 4

I have never left a product review before, but with the results I’ve received from this 2ft Led Tube T8 I absolutely had to.It’s worthy.
Linda Yu

Mar 09, 2019 5

This is my twice purchase! It is still a satisfying manufacturer.Definitely will purchase 2ft Led Tube T8 again!
Mr.wang

Mar 04, 2019 5

Well made, reasonable price, Highly recommend Shenzhen Ri Yue Guang Hua Technology Co., Ltd. company!
Rita Zhang

Feb 26, 2019 5

Receive the 2ft Led Tube T8 !Looks great. Looking forward to the next cooperation
Ashish Singh

Feb 19, 2019 5

Receiving 2ft Led Tube T8 with full packing, very safe ! And the manufacturer is very good.
Tina.li

Feb 18, 2019 5

2ft Led Tube T8 OK and well packaged
YORDANOS ALEM

Feb 08, 2019 5

The 2ft Led Tube T8 price is reasonable cause its quality is very good. Recommend this product. Recommend this manufacturer.
  • Tags
  • Related Information
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs for 2ft Led Tube T8 , 2ft led tube t8 , Led Tube T5 , and also make a contribution for the development of the automobile industry at home and abroad. Both domestic and foreign merchants are strongly welcomed to join us to grow together.

YOU MAY LIKE

SEND US A MESSAGE

We didn't put all products on website. If you can't find the product you're looking for, please contact us for more information.

"The corporate keeps towards the operation concept ""scientific administration, superior quality and performance primacy, client supreme for 2ft Led Tube T8 , 2ft led tube t8 , Led Tube T5 , and we will do our best to serve you.
Communicate with Supplier?Supplier
Hugh Hu Mr. Hugh Hu
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier